Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Its coming. Really, it is.


I've blogged about it before, and now Appleinsider is talking about it as well. While they harken back to the Newton - this is a whole new beast. Don't think looser handheld. Think handheld OSX.

The before mentioned product between the iPhone and the MacBook is now hitting the rumor mills and I can't confirm or deny what I might have seen, or not seen. Know or not know, I can say this : there is a really cool product (or two!) coming down the pipe from the angels at Apple. Best money says we'll see at least one of them at Steve's keynote in January. If you happen to be at the show, drop me an email and we'll catch a drink and some sushi!

(image on the post was taken from appleinsider.com)

UPDATE - Its Saturday (9/29) and now I'm seeing increased mumblings about this across the blogesphere. Folks are starting to get it. cool.

No comments: