Sunday, September 16, 2007

iPhone's phone


Eight days and I've been trying to ignore the problems with AT&T's network, but I just can't. I thought Sprint had poor areas of reception but AT&T is light years worse and my iPhone experience is degraded as a result. (sigh)

Unlocking is an option some say, but there's no guarantee of service with that route and communications is mission critical for me, so that really is not an option. I can't have my phone (and data) stop working when I'm on the road.

On the plus side, the type of network AT&T runs seems to provide better sounding calls than my Sprint based Treo. Most times it sounds as good as an analog call, and that impressed me from the first call. Of course, when you have no bars, you can't make those crystal clear calls.

No comments: