Saturday, November 17, 2007

Music everywhere


Ever since the Airport Express came out, I've been a huge fan. I've got them in my office, scattered around the house and at least one in my bag when I travel so I can easily make the wired connection in my hotel room wireless. (or share a single connection with employees in rooms next to me)

I just bought another Express today with some desktop Bose speakers to add some tunes to the kitchen. When I cook I like to have music playing - keeps me in the groove as I'm preparing a meal, serving up drinks and entertaining guests. All I do is plug in the Express, speakers and wala! Instant music. No speaker wire to run, its quick, easy and can be moved as needed.

With iTunes, you can select multiple wireless speakers and drive music anywhere you want. Great capability with minimal cost and of course, no wiring.

You can also send streaming music in iTunes to the Airport Express as well. The only downside is that it has to be streaming music IN iTunes - so until Apple buys Pandora, I'm outa luck in this department. (yea, I know I'm beating a dead horse here....sigh)

No comments: