Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Size does matter!


As I'm packing up for another trip, I can't help by wish that Apple would bring back the 12" Powerbook. Don't get me wrong, I love my 15" MacBook Pro, but the smaller machine was so much easier to travel with and aside from working on spreadsheets, was a dream to use.

As long as I'm making a wish list, here's what I'd like on it.

- 12" LCD display
- 2.4 gHz CPU (speed is life)
- 3 gb RAM (can never get enough)
- 200 gb hard drive (again, more is better)
- DVDR (actually, I could live without this...)
- 802.11x (low hanging fruit)
- Express card slot (gotta have my EVDO baby!)
- DVI out (gotta plug into a large LCD when I'm at my desk)
- Aluminum enclosure (takes the punishment that I dish out)

Now, that's not too much to ask for, is it? ;-)

No comments: