Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Connections


Think about it. Connections matter. Its great when you have them, but when you don't, its a royal pain in the ass.

When I checked into my hotel last night, I did notice the 42" LCD panel, but what I really locked onto was the built in AV connectors for the TV. I mean, seriously, are you kidding me? Someone actually was on the ball with this? I'm really amazed!

And wouldn't you know it, but I forgot to bring the DVI cables for my MacBook Pro so I couldn't take advantage of the opportunity to watch movies in full glory on the 42" LCD instead of my 15" laptop.

There are a lot of connections that you take for granted in business, and there are those that are there, but you are not prepared for. So, be a Boy Scout and Be Prepared! You never know what opportunity your connections will present you.

No comments: