Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tick, Tock



When you're life is hanging in the balance, a minute can seem like an hour. Last night while transferring between the twins (that's what I call my two MBP's), I got down to the final minute (see pic below) of transfer before getting my life back.... I sat by holding my breath for a minute... Then two .... three and finally had to suck in some oxygen as the machine kept hanging there. 10 minutes... 20.....45....

Ok, this isn't working. Imagine this; its like 10pm and I've spent the better part of my Saturday resurrecting my machine(s) after the bungled 10.5 update, and in the last literal seconds, my Mac lifts its leg and pees on me. Freakin' amazing.

In the end, I prevailed. NEVER SAY DIE! Of course now that I can use Apple's Time Machine, I probably will never need it. ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought that Sh!t just worked?!?!?!